Saturday, January 18, 2014

Infinitely Gilded (Gilded Feathers #4) by J. Woods

Synopsis:
What if everything you thought to be true... wasn’t?

After a year of perishing in a desolating inferno, Cole Evans is surprised when her senses develop an intrigue for the savagely mysterious Dash. 
Determined to uncover the secrets hidden in the dark depths of his entrancing eyes, Cole finds herself torn between guilt and temptation. 
Her wandering soul fights relentlessly for answers only to find the darkest one of all followed by a series of extraordinary events. Unraveling with devastating and profound realities at the heart of danger, Cole’s fate is illuminated by an altering course where fears and dreams, loss and love converge into a symphony of spectacular - infinitely gilded.

My Rating
-5/5-
This is the last book in the Gilded Feathers series, so at first I was scared to read it. 
This book is my favorite in the whole series!!!! There is a lot that goes on in this book, a lot of secrets uncovered and lots of twists and turns. It gave me tons of feelings from happy, to sad, angry, shocked. It was amazing. I absolutely loved this book and the ending it has. I am sad to know it's over I really loved all 4 books but I'm so glad I read these amazing books. A roller coaster of emotions with these books but it is so worth it. 
The series as a whole was one of the best series I have ever read, and J. Woods is definitely one of my favorite authors now.
When she comes out with other books and other series I can't wait to read them.



No comments:

Post a Comment