Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell

Synopsis:
In this suspenseful teen thriller with a touch of the otherworldly, a boy goes over a waterfall and wakes up to find himself in a twisted version of the life he knew. Why did his best friend try to kill him? Why are his parents acting like he’s a sports star all of a sudden? Worst of all, what happened to his older brother? Filled with mind-bending suspense and unsettling thrills, Undercurrent is a grippingly paced teen debut that will pull you under and never let go.
Loved this book. First I read it because I read something about Neal Shusterman fans would enjoy this book. I am a person who really enjoys Neal Shusterman books so I decided to see if I would like this one.
Well loved this book. It was amazing very suspenseful. I gave it a 5/5 but it is definitely one of my favorites and a book I wouldn't mind reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment