Saturday, November 2, 2013

UnSouled (Unwind Dystology #3) by Neal Shusterman

Synopsis:
The story that began with Unwind continues.

Connor and Lev are on the run after the destruction of the Graveyard, the last safe haven for AWOL Unwinds. But for the first time, they’re not just running away from something. This time, they’re running toward answers, in the form of a woman Proactive Citizenry has tried to erase from history itself. If they can find her, and learn why the shadowy figures behind unwinding are so afraid of her, they may discover the key to bringing down unwinding forever.

Cam, the rewound boy, is plotting to take down the organization that created him. Because he knows that if he can bring Proactive Citizenry to its knees, it will show Risa how he truly feels about her. And without Risa, Cam is having trouble remembering what it feels like to be human.

With the Juvenile Authority and vindictive parts pirates hunting them, the paths of Connor, Lev, Cam, and Risa will converge explosively—and everyone will be changed.

Another fantastic breath taking book for the series. Absolutely think these books so far just keep getting better with each book. This book starts right where the last one left off so if you ever read the series reading 2nd book and this book back to back would probably be a good way to go.
We have a few new characters but not really they tend to be more side characters but still great.
I really love the small things in this book that seem like nothing really important at first compared to everything else, but come out pretty important later on. I love how almost everyone ties together in one way or another. If you weren't paying attention you would miss a lot of it but if you pay attention you see how everyone is connected in a way.
In this book there almost seems to be more sides to the issue. Which makes it really interesting.
There is also some really major cliff hangers. I feel like the next book will likely take place where this one leaves off or not to far down the road. I also feel like the 4th book which should be the last book I believe is going to be a really fast paced action book.
Im sad I got into this series before all the books are out cause I'm just dying to know how it ends. But also I'm scared cause I love these books so much I know im going to be crushed when they end. :(
I Also can't wait for the last book to come out because once its out I can allow myself to buy the series. (I would like them all to have the same covers) Then once I have them all I'm probably going to re-read the books because I already want to.
Can't wait tell the last book comes out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment